4.47PM

Hello there.
Two days have passed since college reopened. Nothing changed as much as I would have thought, but a few things are worth mentioning here. First, Ms Yeomans is no longer our History teacher. We all know that for a fact, but we were told that she will not leave at least until the end of July. However, she sent an email to some of us, telling a story which I find rather shocking. I did not get to read it exactly, but Haqqa sent us her message. If what she said is indeed true, then I must say the college administration has given KYUEM a bad name. I hope there is a logical reason to justify the action. Anyways, she has been replaced by Mr Huw Brookes, A Welsh teacher. A few other teachers will also be reporting soon. We'll see how it goes.

I am also put in charge of the junior batch induction programme as a group facilitator. It's already Day Two and I'm not enjoying it as much as I would have imagined. Don't ask me why because I don't have the answer....although I must say being paired with Aainaa does ease the boredom a bit. She's such a jovial person. Hmm...maybe it's just me feeling a little out of place. That's kind of normal, I guess, because it happens at times.

0 comments: