Phew.

I blog for three reasons.

The first is to share a piece of my mind with those who have the time to listen, although I must say I do not think that I'm obliged to dwell here all the time.

The second is to have an alternative when I refuse to do the primary. You know, just to make me feel better as I let time slip out through my senses.

The third is simply the combination of the first two.

Just like this entry.

I woke up quite late this morning. Actually, I had woken up for Subuh prayer at 6.30am. Then I tried checking stuff on the internet. My desperate attempt to stay awake. The connection, however, was a bitter disappointment. So I went back to sleep.

It was already 8.25 am when I met Shafiq outside the Math class. Mr Mahadzir locked us out. Aiseh. What a great way to start my day. Pretty shocking actually. Never happened before. But whatever.

It's Block 3 now. Miss Rena has cancelled the class.
I should be doing some revision now.

Because Econs is on Thursday.
And I am still far away.



Owh. happy birthday Fatin:)

0 comments: