Sabtuday!

Hello. Okay now hold your thought. I think I know what you want to say. Yep2, new blog layout! I figured that the former layout, although very cool in its appearance, lacks practicality and friendliness, providing those who visit my blog with great difficulties to maneuver around the site. So atas feedback kalian, now I'm switching to this new layout. Hope you'll like it.

I figured that I need to improve in my writing skill so that I won't be conveying the wrong ideas in my posts. Lately, I noticed that I sounded rather dark and emotional in my writing. Haih. Trust me, it was not my intention to be so negative with life. I hope I am more interesting than that. I guess from now on I should be writing more on the positive side of things rather than the opposite. Baru best kan? And um, I was told that two of my posts had caused quite a stir within the semi-professional gossip speculators lately. Honestly, I don't know what to comment. Can I just say that I was, um, inspired? Well thanks for bringing that up Nonel. Now the whole of Lembah Beringin has to know. You're such a great friend:P

A series of events had gone by for the past two weeks. Firstly, my AS exams are over! Obviously I'm glad that I've gone through my exam period, unlike some of us who still have papers to sit for. Kan chaletmates? Haha. Apaperpun, all the best to you people. But still, I'm very very concerned at the prospect of me screwing up my exams. Tak best ar camtu. And the thought of me having to resit the papers next year really scares the hell out of me. Hassle woh.

Owh, Garnet won the 2nd place for the HAW video competition! Wee. We received a lot of feedback from the audience, with comments ranging from the contents, the cinematography and even the soundtracks. Personally I feel sooo satisfied. Penat wo. Some people even approached me and expressed their dissatisfaction over the results. Takpe la. The winning video from Topaz memang best pun ape. Teng is like the Godfather of special effects in KYUEM kot.

Marathon was fun. I guess. But honestly, a little more enthusiasm and support by the house members would definitely make it even better. This has always been the case. But it's still yet to be tackled.

And last night Battle of the Bands was held.
Isa and his band really kicked ass!
For the first time I'm proud to be your chaletmate. Haha xde la.

No Solution! We rock too you know.
But um, no more Beat It, please:P

Performing the first song, "The Kill".

Will be heading to Bob's place in a couple of hours. His family is organizing an open house today.
Makanan enak, here I come.


And I'm back. The food was nice, but it was the people who came last night that made the open house even more fun. Muz, at least now you have an idea of what it feels like driving around Shah Alam. HAHA! Kesian wo Muz, dua jam sesat kat Shah Alam. Pusing2 je, balik kat Giant. Jalan sket je, balik pegi Giant. Memang paranormal. Tatau la die balik mcmane. Takpe2, smangat tu yang penting.

Thanks Bob:)

0 comments: