An Incessant Rambling

Again, I had my share of the limelight tonight. My presence at Sri Pentas 2 where Akademi Nasyid is showcased every Saturday was merely to fulfill Afif's invitation. He has been quite pushy these few days, so I don't want to let him down. Plus, he had prepared free t shirts for Aiman's supporters to wear during the concert. So I guess you should get idea by now how enthusiastic he's become. Haha. Good news for fans, Aiman survives the elimination!

Next Monday, Aainaa and I will be visiting the Parliament , which also means the start of our one week career at the Minister's Office in Putrajaya:) I have to tell you, this feels rather like a high profile job. Getting to mingle around with people of certain positions and importance. Playing around in minister's office. Haha. But that's not quite the picture I have in mind. I'm only there for the exprerience, or perhaps building a rapport with individuals for future benefits. Sheesh. It sounds so wrong though:P

0 comments: