I'm Home

I'm finally home after two weeks of college. The induction week is over (thank God), so no more morning exercises. I am still struggling to make myself comfortable when speaking in public, it's a disease that I can't seem to get rid of. We had a good time on Wednesday. Owh, I received an award! Now how awkward is that? Anyways, I appreciate the juniors' effort with the Batch Anniversary, even though there were many things that could be improved that night.

On Thursday, Japanese Cultural Club welcomed its additional 40 something new members consisting of juniors and seniors. Cool. It's really great to have enthusiastic members joining the club. What's not so great, however, is to see them walking away after some time. The next challenge which lies ahead is to organise the most talked about event of the semester - the Japanese Cultural Night. We'll see how it goes.

I'm glad that the shooting of Garnet's video presentation for the upcoming Malam Citra Budaya has finished this evening. Tedious it was. Hope it'll turn out good. We have come up with a different concept this time around, but we're not ready to reveal it yet. Come this Monday, and you'll see the end product. Anyways, next week will be one busy week for me. I haven't really been studying lately. Maybe I should be worried now.

I've been picking up badminton since Tuesday, many thanks to Fatin for inviting. I couldn't remember the last time I actually played the game. Owh, next week the badminton tournament will take place. I have yet to find some representatives for Garnet House.

Afif is staying with me for the weekend. I guess you probably know by now what it means. Another visit to Akademi Nasyid la.

0 comments: