9.44 AM

Some of us are very busy lately, especially with Minggu Citra Budaya taking place until Friday. The busy schedule is expected to continue for at least two more weeks before I can finally take a deep breath and relax a bit. The boria guys are doing a great job so far, I'm hoping that the same goes with the results tomorrow when they perform it at the Great Hall. Pertandingan Berbalas Pantun took place yesterday. Our pemantun2 were great:) It's really great to have enthusiastic juniors in the house, it kinda gives me the motivation to do my best as the housecaptain.

Math class yesterday was awkward. I don't think I'm interested in commenting it here though. "Desperate times require desperate measures" would probably justify the whole thing. I'm just hoping that it will all get better soon. Sigh.

0 comments: