Panic No More. I guess.

Last week was pretty awesome to me I guess. Besides having a hell lot of fun playing paintball with Topan & Co and watching a jazz performance with Aainaa and a few others, I managed to get my Malaysian and Islamic Studies coursework done. That's quite an achievement right? Especially for a boy who rarely gets anything done during the holidays because he is a strong advocate of the stance "Holidays and homework can never co-exist. NEVER." Hoho. Anyways, I was in a panic trying to complete my UCAS form during the last two days of my holidays. Gile ar. I've sent it yesterday in such a hurry, only to realise that we still have the rest of the week to make any amendments to our personal statement and the application form. Phew and sigh. It was done in such a hurry, so memang it won't be that awesome la. I've sent mine for revision to a few teachers and hopefully it's not the worst personal statement that they've ever read so far. Most probably it will require major corrections and all, but that's okay.

I'm beginning to feel a little peaceful and organised these two days, which is great, compared to the last few weeks before the holidays started. My schedule was a wreck. My life was a mess. (Chey sj je, it kinda rhymes). Now that I have more time for myself, I'm finally able to catch up on my revision. The trials will commence in two weeks time. 

I think I'm happy.

0 comments: