Three Missed Sahur(s)

Hello. Today is the third day of Ramadhan, which also marks my third day of fasting without sahur. Somebody has to wake up earlier soon. Asyik bangun mase subuh je. An intense game of squash yesterday had taken its toll on me last night. I was pretty drained out after terawih wo.

I figured that I can be easily distracted by random stuff revolving around me, especially throughout the period of this week when the priority is to finish my revision. It seems that up until today, it's still nowhere completion. I'm juggling between my Econs notes, Afif's Rubik's cube, this addictive application on Facebook called Bowling Buddies, the novel We Need to Talk About Kevin which I borrowed from Aainaa, and the follow-up to Sarah Palin's controversial story. All at the same time.

I only have Block 1 and 2 for today. Yippie.
Selamat berpuasa everyone.

0 comments: