UEM Live! 2008: The Finale

No Solution!

Yaya, concentrating on the keyboard.

Luqman and Nea

Watching ourselves on the big screen. Our moment of fame.

Last Wednesday, the organiser called Nea informing about our luck with the competition. We didn't manage to get to the final stage, but...we were invited to perform as the opening act. Hm, I guess we weren't really excited nor too sad that we didn't get to the finale, perhaps it was a mixture of both. So after giving it a thought, we decided to perform.

It was quite a grand event, I must say. Personally, I was freaked out because we really2 didn't have enough practice! Dah la I was having a severe sore throat. That night, we performed three songs...straight. I don't know about the crowd, but we were satisfied, although we could've done way better if we were given more time to prepare. Takpe la, it was a great experience nonetheless.

And thanks to Sha, Adli and Bob for showing their support:)


0 comments: