An Ugly Duckling

This week, like the past three weeks, has been a busy one for me, particularly because there's just too much going on lately that I find myself barely able to keep up. Petang tadi, our shuttlers made the house proud after defeating Diamond players with the score of 3-2. Yippie. Congratulations to all players. Let's hope that the spirit will continue to prevail in the games to come. Owh, also, tomorrow we will be having another basketball match. In case you haven't heard, basketball is a game in which Garnet is consistently good at. therefore I really hope that tomorrow's result will justify my claim. Then at 8.15pm tomorrow, we will be having our Red Letter Night, or a welcoming party for the juniors. We'll see how it's gonna be.

Also, on Thursday, the Japanese Cultural Club will be conducting its first event of the semester, which is the Japanese Cultural Night (JCN08). Preparations have been made to ensure that the event will turn out to be a success like we had planned. Sigh. Attiyaa and I had a talk about how unorganised our lives are currently (or has it always been like that all this while? I'm not so sure either). Erk. if she had not shared her concern about her choice of subjects if she chooses to drop Further Math, then I wouldn't have realised mine! Warwick requires the applicants to take at least 3 and a half subjects, and unfortunately Thinking Skills is not considered as an AS subject. My combination of three subjects most probably will not be considered. Sheesh. I should've known that ages ago. So there goes my chances of getting into Warwick. Tapi biase la. Ignorance is bliss. Bagus betul. With many things going on right now, I feel like letting go of everything and let things be sorted on their own. If only it was that easy.

I just wanna break free.
Care to take me away with you?

0 comments: