Yawn

I just got back from a function at PWTC just now. We met Mr Imouzegar and Mr Shamsul again. And of course, Dato' Saifuddin as well. It has been a while, so it was great meeting them again. I bet Aainaa couldn't contain her excitement when her eyes caught the sight of Mr Imou:) The first thing I asked my chaletmates was how did Garnet fare in Minggu Citra Budaya. I was so anxious to hear the answer. However, it turned out that the answer was something that I can be proud of. Hooray. Actually, I'm very happy with the results, even though we could've done so much better overall. Nevertheless, this will be the starting block of something even greater ahead. Trust me. I will take a look at the detailed account of our achievements tomorrow morning before I can actually comment about Garnet's performance so far.

0 comments: