20 Missed Sahurs

BREAKING NEWS: My 20-day streak of missing my sahur since 1st of Ramadhan ended today when mum did wonders in successfully waking me up. A historical occasion it was. Let's hope that this will last to the end. Just 10 more days baby.

I went out with Mira today. Said she wanted a shopping partner.
Well frankly, I just wanted to see her.
It was fun following her around the mall from one outlet to another - occasionally offering my humble opinions when needed - although I must admit they weren't as helpful as I would've liked them to be. I blame my fashion education for that. Then, after hours of walking around the place, your tummy starts making funny sounds. Here comes the overture! Behold..."The Perutchestra". A beautiful serenade to remind you of the fact that you have run out of energy.

I almost went for a jog around the neighbourhood with a cross country champion after I got back from One Utama in the evening. Almost, because it seemed that she had bigger a commitment to the family. Takpe, family first right? Jogging can wait. So maybe tomorrow then.

Remember the video that I mentioned in my earlier posts? Well, here it is.
(This is a request from Wiri)


0 comments: