And So It Ended

So Hamlet was murdered yesterday. Hooray. I mean, finally the play is over. No more practices, no more stage managing, no more "not studying" at night. I'm not interested in describing the event last night in great detail, but overall I felt great because finally the burden was lifted off our shoulders. There was a slight change in the initial plan, as some of us would probably notice last night which concerned me and Faris, making it a kind of a big deal to us. Dressed in peasants' costumes (which were actually girls' tops with a little modification to create the "peasantly" look) as well as heavy make-ups applied on our faces (which apparently did not create the illusion of paleness, but rather the drag-queen look), I bet Athirah (the make-up artist) really enjoyed every second of it. Haha. Even Nonel and Ainaa took the opportunity to voice out their "opinions" regarding our looks. Thanks for the feedback folks. Really appreciated it. I don't quite know what the audience thought of the play as whole, but what I do know is that everybody had played their part quite well. So bagus ar.

I forgot to mention this in my previous post, but I think it's still not too late for me to congratulate our debating team for their efforts during the interhouse debating competition which ended last Tuesday. The final round was quite disappointing though, seeing such a promising team of able debaters only managed to settle in the 2nd place after three straight wins in the earlier rounds. Great efforts nevertheless. Congratulations.

In a few hours time, we'll be going home for Hari Raya holidays. Yippie.
So Happy Holidays people:)

0 comments: