I Think I'm Better With My Artificial Intelligence

Fifteen weird things/habits/little known facts about myself.

1) I often read newspapers out loud when I'm alone. Yes, like a newscaster.

Yes, believe it or not, I do that almost every morning after I finish my breakfast. Normally I will sit on the dining table downstairs and I will read out loud some interesting articles from The Star, starting from the sports section to more serious issues like the latest celebrity scandals. No I'm kidding. The world news actually. It's a habit that I picked up since I was in primary school. The funny thing is that the reading comes with facial expressions too. My English teacher said it would help me speak the language better. Haha. Now I can't seem to break the habit.

2) I talk to myself quite a lot actually, especially when no one is around.

Absolutely true. On the way to class, while I'm in the car alone, in the shower, or even when I'm about to go to bed, I will unintentionally pick up a conversation with myself, with topics ranging from current issues to future plans. Creepy, I know. But don't freak out. I'm still a pretty decent guy really. Hey, at least we've never had an argument.

3) Remember the show Barney & Friends? I used to have a huge crush on one of the cast when I was 6.

No, not Barney! This sounds rather silly, but this is a true story. I kid you not, I swear. Remember the jovial blonde girl in the show? Her name is Ashley. She was featured in the show from 1995 to 1999. Every afternoon I would watch the show, not because I liked seeing a dancing purple dinosaur, but rather because Ashley was on TV. She was cute weyh. But um, I might have taken it a little bit too far by writing letters to her. I didn't get the chance to deliver them though, which I thought was a good thing. Who knows what might happen if she actually read them?

4) I was a target of bullies during my kindergarten years. Then later when I was in Standard Two, I became a bully. Hey, if you can't beat them, join them. Right? Um...no?

Karma, they say. Yeah, I used to hate going to the kindergarten a lot because of that. I still can't figure out the reason why my classmates hated me so much, even until now. For your info, this is not the kindergarten which I had mentioned in my previous post. This one is before that. Anyway, some of the boys would take my belongings in the bag during recess time and throw them on the floor on a regular basis. There was one time when they even cut my shoelaces for no reason. Some of the girls were unsympathetic too. They would verbally abuse me in class. No I don't know why. Sheesh, but I do know that they really have acid tongues. Then when I became the monitor of class of 2 Anggerik, I put myself in the bullies' shoes, trying to understand their situation. And oh my it felt so good! When teachers were not around attending staff meetings, we would pick a fight with the neighbouring class, just for rereational purposes. Memang havoc giler. It's a guilty pleasure kind of thing. Luckily it all stopped the following year when I became a prefect. I'm changed man altogether now. Haha.

5) I used to sing in the shower out loud at home. This stopped when I finally figured that my neighbour could actually enjoy my performance too.

Haha, how embarrassing! No wonder they were looking at me in a peculiar way the other day. And the giggle that came after that too. Erk.

6) I was able to identify almost every car models that I saw on the road when I was 5.

My dad used to buy this British magazine called What Car? every month. It's an £8 car magazine full of pictures and reviews and news which I found very interesting to browse through. Pretty much like my textbook back then.

7) Stage fright. I still get that when appearing before an audience.

Yep2. I tend to beat around the bush a lot when I get nervous. And say the wrong things too. Haih.

8) I think British accent sounds pretty handsome when spoken.

Don't you agree? Listen to Beckham, Daniel Craig, Clive Owen, Alex Turner, or even Mr Conquest when they speak. It sounds so proper.

9) I have long eyelashes. Long, but not curvy, which is pretty disappointing actually.

It's a gift from God, I know. Dust won't get into my eyes that easy. At least I'll survive walking across the stormy desert with eyes wide open, just like the camels. I used to hate them a lot, but now I think they're pretty sexy actually. HAHAHAHA. I mean, I don't mind people making fun of them anymore.

10) High School Musical is not that bad actually. Hehe.

Um, no comments on that.

11) I used to think Japanese men know how to dress better than the rest of the entire world population.

And I still do actually. They can be a little out of this world at times, but hey, it looks just awesome to me.

12) I secretly wanted to be Westlife's sixth member back when they released their first album.

Haha, the dark ages when boyband reigned supreme and ruled the airwaves. I used to think they were a bunch of cool people. I imagined myself being on tour with them all over the world with millions of fans dying to meet us in person. Owh, I even made a back-up plan if Westlife rejected my application. N Sync and Backstreet Boys ade lagi:P Haha I felt so stupid for sharing this with you.

13) Somehow I think it's easier to lie than telling the truth.

Just a thought.

14) If procrastination is a paid job, I think I would've been a billionaire by now.

Trust me on this one. Haha.

15) I find it hard when it comes to giving detailed descriptions or instructions to people.

I know what I want in my mind, but sometimes I just can't share the exact impression with others. Lack of vocabulary perhaps? And I tend to ramble a lot too. Sigh. I think I have a problem in conversing properly.

Thanks for tagging Audrey, this is pretty interesting actually:)

Now I'm tagging:
- Syamim
- Haziq
- Fatin
- Azwa
- You.

I know you're bored right now, so do it yo:P

0 comments: