Do We Have Our Own Mr Hyde?

Sometimes I feel I just don't quite like myself when I'm at home. Here, I become everything that I don't want to be. Disconnected, alone, plain lazy. And everything else in between. This room I'm in right now...it just attracts too much negativity. This is where the bad habits reign supreme. It's amazing how our surroundings can actually shape us. And just like chameleons, we adapt to different environments, differently - all according to our own ways. It's just that sometimes our adaptations may not be as expected by the flock. And the fear of rejection and bad perceptions may sometimes lead us to camouflaging some parts we do not wish to share with others. Like our dirty little secrets, I should say.

Makes me wonder, is there another side to everyone that they wish to conceal from others? Do we have our own Mr Hyde, hidden deep within our skin?

0 comments: