An Introduction

April has been a been a busy month for me. With a number of college events crammed in the space of 30 days (minus the weekends, it should be about only 22), I must say my life has been a hectic one. It's not that I'm complaining though. Indeed I would prefer to be considerably occupied with work rather than doing nothing at all. Life in college is dull if you have nothing to do (in my case at least). But there are always times when you feel that you just have to stop. Detach yourself from everything that has been binding you. Break free and just let go. Well, I'm experiencing it right now. That's why I'm writing on this post right now...on this very blog I created 10 minutes ago.

My name is Alif (see, not anonymous), but my close friends would call me Oggy. It's pronounced as Ow-ghee, but I have heard them calling my name with various pronounciations and tones - Oji, Oggay and sometimes it's even taken to an extreme - Orgy. But I like Tiger's version better - Oggre. Whatever makes you happy people. Now, I know that many people have been asking me how I got the name. There is a story behind it, but in case you're anxious to know, I would strongly recommend you to hold that thought. Trust me, the story is not worth your anxiety.

Okay, enough rambling about my name. I am 19 years old, and currently preparing myself for the A-level examination in Kolej Yayasan UEM. It's in Lembah Beringin by the way, if you're wondering where it is. Before that, I was a student in Kolej Yayasan Saad, Melaka. Back in my school years, people did ask me where on earth is KYS as well. Is it my fate that all my alma maters were so unpopular? Perhaps not. But anyways, I thank those who asked for their curiosity.

This is my first post, and I'm pretty excited. Well, not really actually, because I know that it's so common and normal that people get excited, all hyped up when starting something new. Then somewhere along the way, they get exhausted or lose interest, and give up. I really hope that this blog will be not fall into the group of millions of abandoned blogs. That sucks. And a waste of space as well.

0 comments: