2AM

'2AM

I was planning on talking about the things I've done for the past few days (since the past few days have been the busiest period of my time during the holidays), but the plan has to be shortlived, due to the fact that I have been struggling to find some time to write everything in detail. Hence, when the time comes, I'll summarize everything in a new post.

The whole family went out for dinner at a restaurant in Bandar Utama just now. And, like every other time when we went out for dinner, normal family conversations will take place. Mum and Dad will normally talk about things, with both my sisters occasionally menyampuk. Me? I am just an observer. Dead silent when it comes to topics that don't concern me. Oh, one thing that I notice from my few observations so far is how pessimist my mum is at times. Don't get me wrong, my mum is a great person, but often she would look on the darker side of things. It really upsets me sometimes. All I'm saying is that it's okay to have a little doubt, but don't let the pessimism take over your judgement. It will only distort the view.

0 comments: