Let Bygones Be Bygones

Hello people (if there are any).
I think I'm feeling better today. Finally able to stand up again after yesterday's agony of defeat. I was never in so much pressure like yesterday for quite some time now, so that was a very important reminder of practically everything. Lesson learned. So today, I started keeping a planner just to keep things organised and easy. I blame myself for not starting to use it earlier. Things could've been better now. But that's okay. It is a good start.

This afternoon, Aainaa and I will be going to PWTC for a function with Dato' Saifuddin. Mr Shamsul (or someone else) will take us from the college at 4.15pm. This will definitely relive those moments. I hope. And...this also means that I won't be able to be at the closing ceremony of Malay Cultural Week tonight. It's a big opportunity cost, I know. I really2 hope that our Boria dancers will put up a good performance tonight. Enough with the criticism already! I don't care if they win or lose, what matters most is that they do their best and enjoy every bit of it. Although I must admit, it'll be a great satisfaction to win the competition. Ada a sense of accomplishment.
So go Garnet go!

I just figured out that there is a link to my blog from Haqqa's page. I'm finally discovered!
Anyways, thanks for noticing:)

0 comments: