Another Incessant Rambling

The trials will start tomorrow!

Mr Mahadzir gave us a set of S1 questions in class just now.
How did I fare, you ask? 
Badly. 

I didn't have class the whole day except for block 1 and 2.
What have I been up to during the free periods then?
Um, you think?

We did a timed essay in History class on whatever topic we feel like doing.
I did an essay about imperialism which I've prepared beforehand. Well, a bit ar. But still.
Did I manage to finish the essay in time this time around?
Unfortunately, no. Urgh.

Mr Conquest liberated us from the three periods of Economics this afternoon.
He really hoped that we did our own revision during the free lessons.
I, on the other hand, was stuck in front of the computer, writing this post.


Realisation had hit me. But it's just not hard enough.
That's why I am still here, committed to the computer. 

I will start something. Soon.



 

0 comments: