The Big Let Down

I have never been a big fan of politics.
I don't know why.
Maybe it's because we're not meant for each other.
However, for the past two weeks, I began paying attention to the current issues.

The American Election never lacks interesting stories to tell.
Obama's speeches are always inspirational.
I think Biden will make a good VP...
...and it seems that McCain is no maverick after all.

Apparently, Samak is not in the mood to resign yet, despite facing mounting pressure from the people.
I appreciate the perseverance, but dude, don't you think it's time?

And Malaysia, negara tumpahnya darahku.
An interesting (depending on how you look at it) time we're having now.
Sigh.

Our local political scene made me realise exactly why I had no interest in politics in the first place.


It's disappointing.

0 comments: