Rawak

So Mathematics Paper 1 ended last Wednesday. My first AS paper of the year.
While others expressed their concern on how difficult the questions were,
I was more concerned with myself not feeling the same way that most of them did.
They were not easy, but they were not ridiculously difficult to answer either.
I don't want to be overconfident.
For all I know, I could be the one who ended up making
silly mistakes that could cost my marks dearly.
Mintak dijauhkan.

I've been spending quite some time at the RC lately.
A desperate attempt to get myself to really really understand the gravity of the situation.
Dah AS kot. Isy2. - I've been telling that to myself over and over again.
Lambat sket nak commit to memory.
At least, at the RC, I'm free from the distractions in my room.
And thanks Fatin for the encouragement. Smangat ajak.

I will be having my Cambridge interview next week on Thursday.
Wish me luck:)

The offer from Manchester came quite as a shock for me.
Didn't expect it come this early.
Apaperpun, I'm thankful and glad that I received the offer:)
So one down, four more to go. Yeeha.

You may not be reading this Ya, but I seriously thought yesterday was fun:D

Lembah Beringin has a dark secret.

The road to nowhere is filled with cow dungs.
Like, tons of 'em.
But cows were nowhere in our sight.

Just bushes and an empty road.
So where did they go?

There is a mystery waiting to be unraveled.
Just thinking of the possibilities scares the hell out of me.

Actually the seven of us went for a walk around Lembah Beringin tadi.
Initially, the plan was to embark on a journey to the house on the haunted hill. Tapi x jd.
Haih.

Mohamad masih tersipu-sipu bila bertembung dengan saya.
Mungkin peristiwa di kafe masih segar dalam kotak ingatannya.
"Nama saya Mohamad. Nama awak siapa?"

I'm still keeping the beat with my blistered feet.
Bile la nk okay ni.
Sigh.

0 comments: