Yankee Bayonet Is A Great Song

So I went back home on Saturday night, hurriedly slipping out the crowd as the Raya celebration was on the verge of conclusion. I wish I could have spent more time for pictures and conversations. Tapi takpe la.

I'm at the RC now, patiently waiting for my speaking test session with Ms Susan. I plan to do some reading here, you know, just to make myself feel better for the interview at 10.30. Well, apparently, I'm still here. Eyes still glued to the screen.

I woke up early this morning with the plan I had laid out last night before I went to bed. Well, the plan basically includes:
- Me going to sleep early so that I won't have difficulties waking up in the morning.
- Waking up early, just get a fresh start on something*
- Well, that something* is an option of Math/History/Econs.
- And not going back to sleep after Subuh.

Basically, the plan had to be scraped off in favour of the internet. It was quite okay at first, but after a while it got hopeless. So off to bed I went. And abandoned the plan.

PMR starts today. I sent Sharifah a message, wishing her all the best for the examination. She'll do just fine. The whole of her batch too, I hope. Just like the previous batches:P

I still have some works pending. Yes, they are still far from completion. Can't say I don't have the time. Ye la, you can even make space for this entry kot! -Touche. Apaper la. I still blame the voices in my head for their influence in my judgement.

Ciao.


0 comments: