Saturday Morning

Dude, my Cambridge application got in the winter pool yo. I'm neither sad nor overjoyed by this, but as an optimistic Nea would put it, at least I can still be hopeful. Yes, I am well aware of the competition and no, I am not putting high hopes on this one. But it'll be awesome if they do consider my application and offer me a place at one of their colleges (besides Girton). I mean, to make it this far is quite an achievement for me. Watching others meeting with disappointment over their Oxbridge applications is a painful experience already. So yeah, I will keep my fingers crossed and pray to God for His guidance. Wait, I don't mean the first part literally. You can't really cross your fingers while you're praying right? It's peculiar and inappropriate. I've done my part, and now it is entirely up to Him. In the meantime, I'll just carry on with my daily routine. Anxiously and ever patiently.

The first week returning back to college was pretty smooth I think. Although I must point out that not everything that I had planned worked out. I should at least equip myself to face the tight schedule ahead (organiser, anyone?). Haha I don't know how effective it'll be, but I think I'll give it a try. Events this semester include ICAN, Bangsawan and Garnet housetrip, among others which I pretend not to care. Sometimes I wonder why I have to worry about all these things when the real event this semester, in case you've forgotten, is our A2 exams in May and June. Speaking of which, our AS level result will come out this 21st of January. Another painful wait. Please please please spare me from having to resit for the papers thanks to horrible results. So yes Fatin, I would love to join you for a revision class with Mr Mahadzir.

Owh I think I miss my hair. Tsk tsk.

0 comments: