The Week That Was. In Retrospect.

So I've turned 20 three days ago. Not quite an awesome feeling, but I guess I embraced it like a man. My birthday celebration this year was something I will never ever forget. Not once in my life have I felt being so appreciated as a friend. At least not in such an extraordinary way like I had with my close friends a few days ago. First it was Nabila. Initially she had planned a surprise mini party for this aging soul, but there was some miscommunication somewhere along the way, jeopardizing the surprise itself. And the presence of another friend too. But to me, everything was perfect from the point when Juek, Blur and Nabila arrived at the LRT station with a birthday cake, followed by the mini celebration we had at the golf course in Bukit Jelutong. Thanks a lot Nabila and the rest for the surprise. I really appreciate the fact that you took the trouble of carrying the cupcakes around that morning.


Fatin almost made it here in the pictures.

And last Saturday it was time for an intimate celebration among the Shah Alam crew members. A representative from Damansara joined the party too. This time, it was Aainaa who planned the whole thing. First, she picked me up from my place (along with Faris, Shahir and Akmal) and took us to an undisclosed location which later came to my realisation as Marche, located at the Curve. An awesome place it was. They also presented me with a chocolate fudge cake with "You're Freaking 20 Oggy!" written on it, courtesy of Shahir's sister. Gee, thanks for the reminder, peeps. We had a good time at the bowling alley afterwards. By the way Aainaa, I demand a rematch:P *Owh a little footnote* If you're planning to ask Nea out for a bowling match, don't forget to bring Akmal along. You know, so as not to embarass yourself with the score (if you're not pretty good at it, that is). Haha, no offence bro:D

Awesomeness.

I had a great time celebrating my adulthood weyy. So thanks a lot, you people are the coolest bunch of friends ever. I'm sorry if I've spoilt your surprises. I really didn't mean to:/

By the way, adulthood? HAHAHAHAHA.
I'll save it for later.

0 comments: