I'm Back. I Guess.

Last two Fridays, on the 12th of June 2009, I had three reasons to be happy. Firstly, I finished all my A-Level papers. Yeah baby. However, I would like to reserve my comment on the examination because it may spoil the fun and the good time I'm having now. I knew one thing for sure though - I was glad that they finally came to an end.

The second reason was the arrival of the much anticipated Yearbook a couple of days back. Honestly, I can tell you a lot of stories behind the scenes regarding the making of the Yearbook, but never mind. They're not really pretty anyway. Here, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your compliments. I, on behalf of the design team, really appreciate the positive comments and feedback. It, undoubtedly, could've been more awesome without the slight technical errors here and there. And for that reason, we would like to apologise to the people affected. Missing chalet pictures, wrong contact details and pictures, missing articles, and possible misspelt names. We're terribly sorry for the errors omitted.

The third reason was the neverending chain of interesting and fun activities I have been having since that day until now. The chronology so far:

  1. 6 Naqib class of 2001 reunion party in Kemaman on the 13th of June.
  2. The trip to Genting with the gang on the 15th of June.
  3. My dateless college prom the next day.
  4. Garnet House farewell party on the 17th of June.
  5. KYUEM Inter house Football - the final match between Garnet and Topaz on the 18th.
  6. Our friendly rugby match between the juniors and the departing seniors the following day.
  7. The end of semester dinner held at the dining hall the same evening.
  8. The Awards Day, and a series of slightly unfortunate events which took place after that.
  9. A supposed orchestra performance which turned into watching Night at the Museum 2 with my bestie last Sunday.

Things I'm looking forward to later this week and the following weeks:

  1. The roadtrip to Redang with Ihsan, Faridq, Afi, Tiger and Safu tomorrow! Can't wait:)
  2. Biro Tata Negara. Hm, I'm not sure if this fits in the list, but whatever.
  3. The trip to Langkawi with the KYS homies! Another island, another round of good times.
  4. Muslim Overseas Camp.
  5. And finally, the A Level results.

I should really start disciplining myself to update this blog more often.

2 comments:

fiqss said...

i went to aak's the other day, she showed me the year book. when i looked at it, my first impression was, damn, this thing has oggy written all over it!:P (cos some designs looked pretty similar to ur old blog layout)

and it is really nice. good job ;)

gluck with ur a levels results yeah. happy holidays man!

alifnur said...

hahaha wow.
thanks a lot fiqqs.
you should sign my yearbook:)