6 Naqib Reunited

So yeah, last two weeks I went back to Kemaman to meet my ex-classmates, some I had not met for quite a number of years now. We (I mean, they) had planned a mini party by the beach for the reunion. At first, I didn't want to go due to several concerns (the awkwardness the situation might bring about and transportation, among other stuff), but Zharif insisted. He even picked me up from the college. So hooray. I even spent the weekend at his place, jalan-jalan around Kemaman.

Despite the lack of number of attendees, the reunion turned out good actually, in contrast to my earlier prediction that this was going to be lame and boring. After not keeping in touch for so long, I guess this was a great opportunity to get updated with their whereabouts and going-ons. Oh how things have changed. Alisa is going to Portsmouth this September while Syasya to Queen's Belfast. One of us even brought her baby daughter along. Yes, she's already married. Some things, on the other hand, do remain the same. Like Anwar, for instance. His antics are still well-preserved.

Haziq Muzir. Now studying in UTM.

Anwar Hakim. Uniten.

Liyana Nabilah. Almost everyone in her family is a doctor. She will be joining them too.

Awie. The organiser.

Syahidah.

Aeti Amira. She was there for a while, then she had to leave.

Jaja, or Wan Nur Nadzatul Aizat. I even remembered her full name:P

Alisa Hanis. She hasn't changed much, I guess.

Ain Amelia.

Zharif. Thanks for for the hospitality bro. Good luck in Wichita.

Amira Anuddin.

Erra Aziera.

Aina Nisha. Penolong ketua kelas. Also co-organiser.

The girls.

Almost half of the class.

Thank you so much Aina, Awie and the rest who made all the efforts to make this reunion possible. To those who couldn't make it, you guys better be around next time.




3 comments:

adebe said...

elo alip. adam here..
weh sape membe kite yg ade baby tuh? yg da kawen?

alifnur said...

adam!
owh. amalina johari. igt x?
pustakawan dulu.

adebe said...

ooo yg tu..tau2..
so aritu die dtg ngan hubby die ke?
xde pic die bersame bayinye..
cptnye jodoh. alhamdulillah.
ko nyer bile lak? ahah