My Dateless Prom

Last week, on Tuesday, I attended my first prom ever. Well actually, it wasn't technically a prom, considering the fact that you came with your other three friends of the same gender, instead of your college sweetheart. But whatever. Perhaps I've watched too many chick flicks of high school romances that it kinda shaped my perception of prom.

Anyway, it was the food that I came for. Others might have different opinion about this, I don't know, but I thought the food was just normal. Afiqah agreed with me on this. The only thing splendid about the menu that night was the dessert. So I was kind of disappointed that night.

But overall, the prom was not bad at all. Some of the boys and girls looked stunning that night. If there was ever a moral of the story, well I think I got one. The open dance floor session remained as something I'd rather watch than get involved in. Haha. Ade orang tu gile all-out ar menari. Horrifying, really:P

Afi, our chaffeur. Haha I'm kidding. Thanks for picking me up Afi, sayang kamu.

One awkward interview with Azwan, one of the Mr KYUEM candidates.

Umyra and the boys.

Attiyaa, Fatin and Aainaa busting their moves on the dance floor.

Shahir!

Faiz Zamri. Apparently lost in the dance floor.

Afiqah Aziz:)

Sara Liyana.

Zaim and Muzhir!

One for the album.

Kamila!

Random photo number one.

Tiger and Nadia.

Random photo number two.

Akmal, Jeshua and Aidid.

Afi, Hariz, Haiqal and Tiger.

Isa.

Our after party at Pelita with Abu and Aidy.

Owh yes, in a couple of hours time, I'll be joining the boys for the trip to Redang. Yeay beautiful sandy beaches here I come! Will be coming back on Friday, so don't miss me too much.

p/s: Nabila, thank you thank you thank you. Are you sure you didn't give me the filtered one?:P

3 comments:

fiqss said...

wowee, daripada x update, trus banyak! :P

azwan nominated for Mr.kyuem? hahaha i didnt know that. who won nway?

aak looked gorgeous ;)

how come u didnt have a date? busy sangat buat yearbook u totally forgot abt it uh?:P

alifnur said...

tu la.
was waiting anxiously for someone to drop his/her comment.

then you came along. thank you:)

haha yep2. it was afi who won the award btw.
and yep2, aak looked awesome that night.

hey, have you bought the ticket to the man u match this july? rase2nye ade lg x?

fiqss said...

OF COURSE i bought it already. 1st day of pre sales man dah beli.

afi won? haha. afi kinda looks like azwan (random thought, not trying to make any point here haha)

hmmm not sure whether or not ada lagi, but shuld be ada je. u pandai2 la cari, kat stores yang x popular sangat ke. hehe

owh ure welcome ;)

and u totally ignored my prom date question :P