Saat Yang Genting

So I got home on Sunday from Kemaman, just in time to join my parents for dinner at Pak Li Kopitiam some time later. My parents insisted that he joined us too. So we had quite a conversation over dinner, but honestly, I was already thinking about the trip to Genting the following day.

The following morning, we took a bus from Hentian Putra to have fun at the peak. Wait, before I met Aidid, Afif, Acap and Zul at KL Sentral, I had an awkward moment with this South African guy. He came to me and told me his story, which I refused to share it here. Long story short, I wasn't sure whether I was mugged that morning, but in the end I did give him RM 3 to help his cause. Whatever his intentions were, I was glad nothing happened. And come to think of it, I certainly enjoyed the conversation. 2010 World Cup tickets anyone?

Overall, the trip to Genting was an awesome one. We went in at around noon and went back to the apartment at around 4am, after watching Terminator Salvation at the cinema. So you could only imagine how exasperated we were, but it was definitely worth the fun and experience. Aidid, Afif and I went back earlier the next morning because we had to prepare for the next event - the college prom. But more on that later.

Upon arrival.

Our room.

The spinner.


I think the girl on the right is Indonesian.

Pirates. Extremely underrated.

Go kart yang super slow.


Spaceshot. The best ride in the park. Definitely worth the wait.


Corkscrew. Well, the weather that afternoon totally screwed our chance to have a ride.

So toboggan pun toboggan la.

Dinasourland.


Bumper car.

Toured around Venice in a gondola.



Had supper at one of the restaurants to kill some time before watching Terminator Salvation at 1.15am. Yes, the food over there was pricey.

And then we went back to the apartment, cold, tired and sleepy.

Zul had written a detailed account of our trip to Genting in his blog. So you may want to head over there to read his entry.

0 comments: