Seketika Di Dapur.


This week so far has been an unproductive one for me. I wanted to go jogging, but my left leg hasn't fully recovered yet (tapi bley je kalau nak). I wanted to start reading a book, tapi at home takde title yg interesting enough. Watering the plants tu memang tak ah. So I was left with no choice but to proceed with the usual routine -TV, internet, tido, and movies (which is fine by me, but not quite according to the mother.)

Tapi not today. Sebab today, I finally did something awesome. Haha. Gua buat doughnut weyh! Lu bikin apa hari ni? (Sorry ar poyo sket. Sangat excited dengan pencapaian diri.)


Ini bukan lakonan semula. Ini saya, mula berjinak-jinak dengan dunia pastry yang indah. Haha.

Mula-mula, buat bentuk normal.

Curious, I went on to make a pretzel-looking doughnut...which I failed miserably.

Goreng-goreng time.

Next, sapu sket glazing sugar on the surface of the doughnuts for maximum impact. Haha. Then siap!


So yeah, that's about it:)

3 comments:

Mariam Badidu said...

ceyyy..usahawan donat la pasni? ;p

fiqss said...

one thing; sedap tak?:P

alifnur said...

mariam: haha kecil-kecilan bley kot. bukak bazaar ramadhan ke:P

fiqss: sedap! manis berkrim owh. haha sorry xde sample nk share.