Monday Morning





Finished my Economics Class just now. We were supposed to get our essays back, together with the grades and feedback but apparently mine was misplaced somewhere. Funny, according to Dr Richardson, because earlier before the class started he mentioned my name. Now I will have to meet him at his office this Friday instead.

Right now I'm hanging at the cafe, waiting for my Advanced Matheatics class at 11.00am.

Remind me to send my clothes for some drying at Atlas later this afternoon. Then I'll have to submit the Financial Reporting essay before 4.00pm today.

I will try my best to stay away from eBay for this week, at least. I think I've succumbed to the addictive world of bidding and winning that it is beginning to drain me financially. Oh wait, another item is ending soon! Got to go yo.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: