Tuesday




In case you're wondering, no I'm not on a bus. I figured that I'm running out of beautiful landscape pictures to begin my post with, hence explaining the picture. Not that I'm trying to imply that it's pretty. Whatever. Doesn't matter anyway.

What's more important right now is the fact that I prepared myself a decent meal for lunch. Egg fried rice with barbeque sauce. Normally I wouldn't even bother touching the stove or the rice cooker because scavenging through the empty fridge seems like a better option. Not anymore you see. This young lad is slowly discovering his magic touch. Or not.

Financial Reporting lecture is at 3.00pm. After that, I'm gonna head straightaway to the chaplaincy to help prepare food for Wednesday's fundraising activity. The organisation is trying to raise fund to help the flood victims in the Phillipines, so I thought it'd be cool if I just lend a hand, you know, just to help promote the cause.

Now that the holidays are approaching really really soon, I feel the urge to get out and travel. Egypt sounds like a nice place to go. Spain too. But anywhere will do really. Hey I heard you're going somehwere this winter. Care to take me with you?

Okay. Lecture time.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

me.me.me said...

oggy!
jom trip!..:DD..a

alifnur said...

jom la nonzy!
kau da ade plan ke?

me.me.me said...

hehee...me think so..anda?..

Anonymous said...

oggy! i didnt know this blog is back! :) and trip? we got plans! join ah :p

alifnur said...

really?
tell me all about it.
haha where and when exactly?

hi aainaa!!
paid your blog a visit one day when i realised that hey, i have one of my own too. hence i decided to bring it back to life.

well thanks for the inspiration:)

me.me.me said...

oggy,jom trip sesame..

alifnur said...

jom la nonel. kate da ade plan. hehe. may I know where exactly?

Anonymous said...

always a pleasure to inspire jelutongians oggy :p you can count on me for that :)
owh spain weh! 28th till 7th! so far theres 4 of us..jom ah weh! :)

me.me.me said...

what she said..spain baby..hahahaaaa...jom3!!...